Exclusive offer for HDFC Credit and Debit Card Holders
Get 10% instant saving for your stays until 31st July, 2017
Located on Shimla's Mall Road, Clarkes Hotel is an oasis of calm on the bustling promenade. Clarkes Hotel embodies the elegance and charm of yesteryear, with all modern conveniences and world class service. The hotel is just 10 minutes by car from Shimla Railway Station and is within walking distance of Shimla attractions - Gaiety Theatre, Gorton Castle, Rothney Castle, many churches and other colonial era buildings.
- The offer is available only to the HDFC Credit and Debit Card holders when they book through clarkesshimla.com.
- The offer is valid for reservations made from 00.00 hours on May 01, 2017 to 23.59 hours on July 31, 2017, for stays until 30th September, 2017.
- HDFC offer is valid on bookings made using HDFC Credit Cards only issued in India.
- Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards.
- This offer is on first come first serve basis and shall be subject to availability.
- Reservations are subject to availability of rooms allocated to this offer at the time of making the booking.
- Products and services are subject to availability.
- For any card related claims/ issues, the customer shall approach HDFC and Trident shall not entertain any such claims.
- The offer cannot be combined with any other promotional benefit offered for bookings on Trident. The Offer cannot be transferred/ assigned to any other person or Customer.
- Trident Hotels reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer without any prior notice.
- HDFC and Trident reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- The T&Cs of this Offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in Delhi only.
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the Offer and/or products/services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Customers directly to Trident and that HDFC shall not entertain any communication in this regard.
- The Offer is valid only if the Customer’s card account continues to be in good standing and payment continues to reach HDFC before the payment due date.
- If the Offer and/or anything to be done by HDFC or Trident in respect of the Offer is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of HDFC or Trident, including but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government, or other causes of like or similar or other character beyond the control of HDFC or Trident, then HDFC and/or Trident shall not be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not be liable for any consequences and on occurrence of such event.
- Trident and HDFC shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- The terms and conditions of the Offer shall be in addition to & not in substitution/derogation to the rules & regulations governing the use of the HDFC credit card and/or the HDFC websites as stated above. Payment of fees/service charges/all other amounts due from the Customer to HDFC from usage of credit cards by the Customer under this Offer and/or otherwise will be governed by HDFC Terms & Conditions, the Card member terms and conditions and Most Important terms and conditions. Customer can view the complete terms and conditions on the online portal: https://www.hdfcbank.com/assets/pdf/cc_common_MITC.pdf