|TARIFF IN INDIAN RUPEES|
1st April, 2016 - 31st March, 2017
|Extra Pax in the room||1,100||1,600||2,200|
|Children below 11 years||1,000||1,400||2,000|
EP-Room only, CP-Room with breakfast, MAP-Room with breakfast and dinner
- 10% state tax on rack rate.
- 9% service tax on rooms.
- 5% V.A.T. on food.
- 6% service tax on food.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The above rates are on the plan indicated.
- These rates are applicable to Indian guests & foreign nationals.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All taxes are in addition to the rack rate.
Arrival and Departure Policy
Check-In - 1400 Hours
Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservations need to be made by the night before the scheduled arrival.
Check-Out - 1200 Hours
Late check-out is available on request and subject to availability.
A recent government notification requires guests to present proof of identity at the time of check-in. Guests are requested to carry the required documentation.
All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by credit card, or cash deposit with the travel agency. All major credit cards are accepted.
Clarkes Hotel operates a no smoking policy in its rooms, suites, dining areas, lobby and reception area. Guests are permitted to smoke only in the dedicated smoking rooms or on the terrace. Please click here for full details of our smoking policy.Cancellation Policy
Please refer to your confirmation letter for details of cancellation deadlines and refund policy. In case of non-arrival, full retention applicable if cancelled within 08 days.Child Policy
- One child of up to 8 years can share their parent’s room (without an extra bed) on complimentary basis. Meals will be charged as per consumption. If an extra bed is required, it will be charged, irrespective of the child’s age.
- For single parents travelling with up to two children under the age of 12, a double occupancy rate will be charged.
- For single parents travelling with one child under 12 and one child over 12 years of age, double occupancy rates will be charged.
- For two adults travelling with two children under 12 years of age, meals will be charged as per consumption. If an extra bed is required, it will be charged, irrespective of the child’s age.
- Superior rooms: Children cannot be accommodated.
- Deluxe rooms: Children under 2 years of age can be accommodated.
- Premier rooms: Either one child up to 12 years of age or two children up to 8 years of age can stay in the parent's room without any additional charge. Only one child's bed can be placed in one room. This will be provided at an additional charge. For two children between 8 and 12 years an additional room is necessary. The rate of this room will be 50% of the parent's applicable room rate (subject to availability). This is applicable for all room types.
- Suites: Two children up to 12 years can stay in the same suite as their parents without any extra charge. Only one child's bed can be placed in one suite. This will be provided at an additional charge.
- If a child is above 12 years of age, a separate room will be required. This will be charged at 100% of the applicable room rate.
- Please note that a request for an extra bed will not be entertained for anyone over 12 years of age.